James Ray Anderson

James Ray Anderson
James Ray Anderson
0 comments

Run Multiple Microsoft OUTLOOK instances simulataneously

9:35 AM

I came across a wonderful little utility that lets me run multiple instances of Outlook at the same time. It was created by some smart individuals at NGSSoftware (Jason Geffner) and the download is available from their website Hammer of God.

You can pull it down from this link ExtraOutlook! Vista/XP OL 2003/2007 (6k). Here is what I did:

  1. Downloaded the file.
  2. Extracted it to C:\ExtraOutlook using Winzip.
  3. Went to my desktop and did a right-click, selected New, then Shortcut.
  4. In the path I entered

    C:\ExtraOutlook\ExtraOutlook.exe "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Outlook.exe"
I am using Outlook 2007. If you are using Outlook 2003 then change Office12 to Office11. Also, you have to setup Outlook with Profiles. If you don't know how to do this you can check the help files or go to http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/profile.htm.

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer
Top